Roast beef with garlic butter and herbs is an unforgettable Christmas meal! Your guests will love it. beef with juicy tenderloin of roasted garlic and herb butter! The garlic butter is incredible with the meat perfectly roasted and marbled with fat. It’s really the perfect recipe for a roast beef!Print
This Garlic Butter Herb Roasted Beef Is One That Will Make The Visit To Your Place A Memorable One…
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 6 lb (3 kg) top sirloin
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium red onions, quartered
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig fresh sage
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Remove roasted beef from refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to room temperature. Preheat oven to 450° F (230° C).
- In a food processor, add butter, garlic, sage, rosemary, 1/2 red onion, salt and pepper. Rub all the butter on the outside of the meat and place on a baking sheet or in a cast iron skillet, surrounded by slices of red onion.
- Roast for 15 minutes and lower temperature to 160ºC (325ºF). Grill until it reaches an internal temperature of 135ºF (60ºC) for moderately rare meats, 45 minutes to 1 hour or more, depending on the size of your roast.
- Remove from oven and let roasted meat rest in garlic and herb butter with foil for at least 20 minutes before slicing to allow the juice to flow back into the meat. Cut and serve with roasted red onions, garnish with fresh parsley and lemon slices. Have fun!