Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are Nutritious, tasty and super easy to prepare. These oatmeal cookies are perfect for breakfast on a busy morning. Made with chewy oats, brown sugar, chocolate chips and spices, there’s nothing better than the flavor and texture of these delicious homemade oatmeal cookies.
These oatmeal cookies are nutritious, tasty and the perfect take-away breakfast for the busiest mornings!Print
These oatmeal cookies are nutritious, tasty and the perfect take-away breakfast for the busiest mornings! 1/2 cup dark chocolate flakes 1/2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened 1/3 cup white sugar 3/4 cup fast oats 1/2 cup packed cane sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 large egg 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/4 teaspoon salt 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate flakes
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup fast oats
- 1/2 cup packed cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC). In a large bowl, beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until tender.
- Mix with egg and vanilla extract.
- At low speed, carefully add the flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually mix with oatmeal and chocolate drops.
- Form dough into balls of 1 to 1.5 tablespoons. Place the balls at about 2 inches apart on your lined baking sheet. Don’t try to flatten the gnocchi, the dough spreads out during cooking. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until exhausted. Remove from oven and cool on a rack. Have fun!
If cooling thicker cookie dough: After adding oatmeal, cover bowl with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight. When ready to cook, continue with step 4.