Do you have that special beach party or holiday coming up and want to s3xualize your b*tts and thighs? Then we have the right challenge for you that is gonna tune up your body within a month.
This 4-weeks challenge of btt and thigh training will sculpt your thighs, lift, firm and shape those bttocks for you.
Now this challenge is moderately challenging in a way that will make the muscles of the lower body scream, but this is a good thing because without pain there is no gain.
If it had been easy, everyone would have gone around with the bodies of the models.
Not that it wouldn’t be great, but it goes to show that only a few of us have the mental endurance to be consistent.
If you want to achieve a certain fitness goal then you have to make the sacrifice and endure the challenge, because that is the price we have to pay to get the body of our dreams.
After this 4-weeks challenge of b*tt and thigh training, you will see and feel the difference throughout your lower body.
In addition, you burn calories, therefore, burn fat in the process.
What You Need Throughout This Process?
For this training plan, there will be none of the traditional workouts you are probably used to; these are slightly different.
Things You Will Need Are:
- One piece of cloth: The reason for this is that you will be sliding on the floor. Of course, not everyone will have a smooth floor, but you can use a piece of cardboard or a notebook that will slip on any surface.
- Resistance band (optional) – Even if this is not necessary for the challenge, it will certainly add that extra tension to produce faster results. They are super cheap and you can buy them at any local Walmart, Costco or any health store, so invest in one of them.
This challenge consists of 3 lower body workouts that will target your b**ty and thighs simultaneously.
- Slide Reverse Lunge
This looks similar to the regular reverse lunges. The only difference is that you will slide backwards instead of taking a step back.
- Stand on your right foot while your left foot rests on a piece of fabric ready to slide backwards.
- Slide the left foot backwards slowly, pushing the left foot as far back as possible. Hold the position for 1 second.
- Now you are going to slide back to the starting position and repeat.
- Make the necessary amount of sets and repetitions for each day as shown in the table below.
- Parallel Lifts
This will be one of the most intense b*tt-lifting movements you can ever do. For this workout, you use the strength band and a chair or table to cling to.
- Put the endurance band around both ankles.
- Take a chair or table and stand in front of it about 2 feet.
- Fold the upper body forward until you are parallel to the ground while holding it on a chair or table.
- Now you are going to lift your right leg backwards as far as possible until it is parallel to the ground.
- Hold the position for a second, then slowly lower your back to the starting position and repeat.
- Make the necessary amount of sets and repetitions for each leg.
- Curtsy Slide Lunges
This move is similar to the reverse lunge carriage move. The difference is that the sliding foot will move at an angle to add muscle work.
- On your right foot, stand straight positioning your left foot in a piece of cloth prepared to slide backwards.
- Now you’re going to slide your left foot back around your right side as far as possible.
- Hold the position for a second and then return to the starting position and repeat. Perform the required amount of sets and repetitions listed in the table below.
THE 4-WEEKS WORKOUT CALENDAR FOR YOUR B*TT AND THIGH
What if I’m a little overweight?
You can still make this challenge. Combine it with cardio for better result and effectiveness.
So, for example, on day 1, when you complete the 3 workouts, performing all the sets and repetitions, you go to rest for about 5 minutes and then do cardio for at least 10 minutes.
To make it a little easier for you, the video below is a 10-minute cardio routine that you can do after completing the workout of the b*tt and thigh.
What foods should I eat?
That’s a good question, because without proper nutrition, you won’t get the results you want.
A change in your diet can increase your results, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up your meals and starve every day.
When you eat the right foods you can reduce excess body fat and build the body you’ve always wanted.
Since you will be working with your main lower body muscles, they will need the right foods to help them repair and grow.
It is always recommended to eat at least 6 meals during the day to keep you full and to avoid eating too much.
Here is a simple diet that you can follow to grow your b**ty and sculpt s3xy thighs.
The Growing Diet Plan B*tt Growing Diet Plan
Breakfast: You can make 2 egg whites with a slice of black bread and your favorite fresh fruit.
Morning snack: A bowl of Greek yogurt with mixed berries or you can simply eat a small plate of vegetable salad.
Lunch: Chicken breasts with 1 cup steamed broccoli.
Evening snack: For this snack you can eat 2 slices of wheat bread with lean peanut butter or you can eat with tuna.
Dinner: A nice stick of lean beef with mixed vegetables.
Night snack: You can simply go for a handful of mixed nuts, not salted, or berries of your choice.
Try the 4-weeks challenge with b*tt and thigh
If you give this challenge the best of you, you’ll be surprised that you haven’t started it before.
All you need is to be consistent and dedicated to your training plan and to do your best not to miss a day of training.
It can be intimidating, but once you start seeing small results, you’ll be even more motivated to push it further.
That’s why you need to celebrate your small achievements. By the second week your body will begin to adapt to the challenge and begin its remodeling process.
Remember that Rome wasn’t built in one day, but if you go any further you’ll be happy to have done so.
After completing this 4-weeks challenge with your b*tt and thigh, you can do more than our other challenges to keep up the momentum and get even better results!