With these simple daily routine, following the 10 Minute Simple Butt Workout for a couple of weeks you will start seeing results in about 3 weeks.
1. 15 Leg lifts on both sides – for DR (diastasis recti) and for pregnant women, opt for a standing leg lift.
How to perform the perfect leg lift;
What you should do:
- Press the bottom of the unit back into the ground. While lowering your legs, stop when you feel your back lifting off the ground.
- Keep the legs together and the inner thighs engaged.
- While you go down breath in and while you go up, you breathe out.
What you should avoid doing:
- Allow the lower back to arch on the floor.
- Let the legs collapse.
- Hold your breath.
Banded leg lifts (killer flutes)
2. Fire hydrant x 15 on each side (if you have a tight tea band, do as many as you can and then the same amount on the other side) – for DR & pregnancy friendly choose a standing lateral leg lift.
Here are the steps to follow for the construction of a hydrant:
- Start on all fours.
- Using the outer muscles of the thigh and buttocks, lift one knee out while keeping the knee bent at a 90-degree angle. Slightly bring down your leg and thereafter repeat the same thing on the other side.
Targets: buttocks, quadriceps, thighs